The Old Fire Station Surgery
The Old Fire Station Surgery, Albert Terrace, Beverley. HU17 8JW.
Current time is 18:10 - Sorry, we're closed
Urgent Care Centres
There is currently a network of centres across the East Riding, opening at different times and offering different services.
What hours can people attend?
All three urgent care centres will open from 7am to 11pm, seven days a week, operating as a walk-in facility with no need to book in advance providing the same treatment and care will be available at whichever centre you visit.
What assessment and treatment services will be provided ?
- Traumatic injuries, broken bones and sports injuries
- Respiratory and chest complaints
- General ear, nose and throat conditions
- Back, head and neck injuries and whiplash
- Cuts, wounds, burns and scalds
- Minor eye injury
- Insect and animal bites
- Minor surgery
What other health services will be available?
- Community and primary care
- Crisis support for mental health issues
- General practice
- Physiotherapy and occupational therapy
- Social care services
- Voluntary and community services
What supporting services will be on offer ?
- Diagnostics (blood tests, x-ray, ultrasound)
- Plaster casts for broken bones
- Non-medical prescribing
- Radiological imaging